- Calamansi juice is excellent with honey and sugar. It is pretty similar to lemonade, just as refreshing and best served ice cold. It tastes like a lemonade-limeade hybrid, but more tropical and aromatic.
- Used as marinade for meats.
- Used to make desserts like ice cream, sorbets and jellies.
- You can also use it in dipping sauces.
Calamansi is a fruit native to Southeast Asia. The fruit has properties similar to that of a lemon and lime. Calamansi is scientifically known as Calamondin or Citrofortunella microcarpa. It is extremely sour in taste and used to make calamansi juice.
- Protects from common cold and flu
- Helps in weight loss
- It can be used as a skin bleaching agent
- Prevents tooth decay
- An all-natural body odor eliminator
- It can be used to get rid of dandruff
- It can be used as meat tenderizer
- Increases hair volume
- Removes stain on clothes
- It evens out skin tone