Please read this Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of its services.
This website is operated by S A R I S A R I P H. S A R I S A R I P H offers this website, including all information, products, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- “Business Days”means all days other than Saturdays, Sunday and public holidays;
- “Contract”means any contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods, incorporating these Terms;
- “Goods”means goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied to you by us and, for the avoidance of doubt, shall also include Seasonal Goods;
- “Order”means your order for the Goods;
- “Non-perishable Goods”means those goods which are not Perishable Goods;
- “Perishable Goods”means any Goods which are reduced in value and deteriorate when kept;
- “Seasonal Goods” means any Goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied to you available in seasons;
- “Terms” means the terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document;
- “us” “we” or “our” means S A R I S A R I P H;
- “Website” means www.sarisariph.com;
- “you” and “your” means the person who purchases the Goods from us.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms and conditions, you represent that you are at least at the right age, able and if minor, have permission and consent to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms and conditions will result in an immediate termination of your account.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You can place an Order either:
1.1. on our Website by adding Goods to your basket and following the checkout process; or
1.2. by telephone to the number specified on our Website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your Order details are complete and accurate.
- Each order for Goods by you to us shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase Goods subject to these Terms and all Goods are subject to availability.
- No contract exists between you and us, for the sale of any Goods until we have received and accepted your order and sent you confirmation in writing (“Order Confirmation”) to the email address you gave at the time of your Order. At the time of acceptance, there is a legally binding contract between us and payment shall be taken by the method you selected at the time of your Order prior to dispatch. The Order Confirmation will set out:
4.1. your Order number;
4.2. your billing address;
4.3. your delivery address;
4.4. delivery date and delivery method you chose at the time of your Order;
4.5. any special instructions you requested at the time of your Order;
4.6. order summary (including a description of the Goods, the total cost of the Goods ordered (inclusive of VAT) and delivery charges); and
4.7. There shall also be a link to a cancellation form (which is also appended to these Terms) in accordance with your rights to cancel under Section 6 of these Terms in respect of Non-perishable Goods.
- A further email will be sent to you when the Goods are ready to be dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Dispatch Confirmation includes a link to enable you to view and track your Order.
- You cannot make amendments/changes to your Order after we have sent the Dispatch Confirmation.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 3 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND PRICES
3.1 Prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice.
3.2 The description of the Goods will be as shown on our Website at the time you place your Order.
3.3 Every effort is made to ensure that the prices of our Goods shown on our Website are accurate at the time you place your Order. If an error is found, either before or at the time of our acceptance of your Order, we shall contact you either by telephone or by email using the telephone number or email address you provided to us at the time of your Order. You shall have the option to either re-confirm your Order at the correct price or to cancel your Order. We shall not process your Order until you have provided either verbal or written re-confirmation to us of your Order at the correct price. If you wish to cancel your Order, we shall refund any sums paid by the same method as we received the original payment.
3.4 The Goods we supply are both Perishable Goods and Non-perishable Goods so it is important that you follow the instructions and labels on the Goods as to their storage and shelf-life.
3.5 Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are NOT entitled to return or exchange due to the nature of sale. We assumed that the customer carry out their proper judgment and evaluation of the product before ordering and making payment.
3.6 The price of the Goods and delivery charges shown on our Website are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
4.1 We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
4.2 We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by bogus buyers, limited quantities, fictitious account information and doubtful payment scheme.
4.3 You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 5 – DELIVERY
5.1 We shall ensure that the Goods are accompanied by a delivery note which shows:
5.1.1 the date of the Order;
5.1.2 your Order number;
5.1.3 your billing address;
5.1.4 your delivery address;
5.1.5 delivery date and delivery method you chose at time of your Order;
5.1.6 order summary (including a description of the Goods, the total cost of the Goods ordered (exclusive of VAT) and delivery charges.
5.2 Our delivery days and charges can be found on our Website, and we reserve the right to change these at any time prior to your Order.
5.3 Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and time of delivery is not of the essence. Any delay in delivery of the Goods will not entitle you to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 10 Business Days.
5.4 We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure of delivery of the Goods that is caused by an event or circumstance that is beyond our reasonable control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
5.5 The risk in the Goods shall pass to you on completion of delivery.
5.6 Title to the Goods shall not pass until we have received payment in full in cleared funds.
5.7 Delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have taken place on delivery of the Goods to the address specified by you on the Order (“Delivery Address”).
5.8 You must provide us with a Delivery Address (in addition to a billing address) at the time of your Order. The Order Confirmation shall prompt you to check that your Delivery Address is correct but it is your responsibility to check that the Goods will be delivered to the correct address. You can amend the Delivery Address by contacting us either by telephone or by email from the time you place your Order until we have sent the Dispatch Confirmation. We reserve the right to charge additional delivery charges if you change your Delivery Address at short notice.
5.9 If there is no one at the Delivery Address when the delivery is attempted, the delivery contractor will carry out special instructions which you requested prior to us sending you the Dispatch Confirmation. In the absence of this confirmation we will not proceed with the delivery.
6.0 If you give us specific delivery instructions in your Order (or prior to us sending you the Dispatch Confirmation) to leave the Goods at different address other than the place you nominate without obtaining a signature, the Goods are delivered entirely at your own risk and we will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered.
SECTION 6 – CANCELLATION
6.1 For Non-perishable Goods, you have the right to cancel the order within 7 days without any reason however, with regards to perishable goods since we do quality control on the goods we hardly entertain cancellation.
6.2 You must notify us in advance via email or telephone about your intention to cancel.
6.3 When you cancel please take note that your succeeding orders will be put on review. This is to prevent fraudulent orders that takes up time of the farmers, staff and logistics. Cancellation of orders cause service delays and denials to other reputable customers.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org